Buying property in Paros, Cyclades or Thessaloniki – Greece
Buying a property in Cyclades and in specific Paros, is a specialised field in which you need to be supported by the right professionals.
Buying a property abroad can be one of the most important financial decision you will have to make. We are here to ensure that you get the best service and support in this process whether buying or selling a house or a plot in either in Paros or Thessaloniki.
We provide an all round service which allows you to be abroad, while we everything for you and deliver you the key and the property deed when you visit next. We do everything for you from a distance in the absolute professional and timely manner.
Our services include:
- Drafting a POA on which we will be able to represent you and act on your behalf.
- Discussing with the Real Estate Agency regarding the deal and agreement made for the sale.
- Drafting and signing on your behalf a pre-contract with with the terms of when and how the final contract will take place. This will also secure a downpayment that will seal the deal.
- Issuing you with a tax number and allocating you an accountant who will be dealing with declaring the property after it becomes yours on the tax system.
- Opening a bank account in your name.
- Issuing you with all the necessary legal documents that are required for the contract.
- Shadowing all the necessary paperwork from the seller/buyer in order to make sure that they are correctly brought to the public notary, who will sign the final contract.
- In Greece the final sale contract is not done just between lawyers. The law requires an independent third party, who is a public servant and this is the public notary.
Therefore: Drafting the final contract with the public notary and agreeing the final terms with the seller.
- Preparing the paperwork and paying the pre-required property transfer tax to the Government.
- Issuing bank cheques for paying the seller, the public notary, the Registration office on the day of the final contract.
- Signing on your behalf the final contract.
- Registering the final contract at the relevant Registration office.
- Getting copies of the final contract.
- Declare the property on your tax ID.
- Submitting you the copies of the final contract, keys, old deeds and topography plan as well as copies of all payments made.
Your purchase can also provide you with the grounds for applying for a golden visa, which is another area of our expertise.